Taco Tuesday is a real thing. Especially if you're from Texas. We take our tacos seriously and will choose where we eat them by determining where the best chips and salsa are served. Fortunately with a few tweaks, you don't have to give tacos up while you're on Ideal Protein. Below is a recipe that's sure to be a crowd pleaser.
Taco's..Ideal Protein Style..
1. Prepare lean ground turkey or extra lean ground beef with chili powder, onion powder, garlic salt, lime and fresh cilantro to taste.
2. Fill fresh crisp romaine leaves with your prepared taco meat + Phase 1 approved veggies of your choice (bell peppers, green onion, tomatoes, jalepeno's etc.)
3. Add some sugar free salsa
4. For a little extra flavor, add 1-2 T of Walden Farms Chipotle Ranch Dressing and/or Tapatio Sauce.
5. Pair with some Nacho Cheese or Sweet Chili Dorados and you will feel like you're cheating for sure.
Delicious, full of flavor and Ideal Protein compliant.
Don't get stuck with boring eating habits and for the love...Eat Tacos!!!